Skip to content
Finding the perfect size can be tricky. Our rings are designed to fit everyone, and with our sizeguide you will easily discover the one made for you..
- Select a ring from your collection that fits on the desired finger.
- Measure in mm the inside diameter of the ring with a ruler.
- Check the table of equivalences according to the diameter and compare.
- Cut a thin string of paper.
- Fold the string around your finger, just like a ring. Make sure it’s snug but not too tight!
- Mark the end where the string meets with a pen.
- Lay it flat and measure the length between the spots in mm. This will be your finger’s circumference.
- Compare the length with the table of equivalences below to find your perfect ring size.
- Measure your fingers at night, as they tend to swollen during day.
- Make sure your hands aren’t cold.
- Be aware that thicker rings tend to fit tighter.
GO BACK TO TOP
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist