Skip to content
Finding the perfect size can be tricky. Our rings are designed to fit
everyone, and with our sizeguide you will easily discover the one made for
Select a ring from your collection that fits on the desired finger.
- Measure in mm the inside diameter of the ring with a ruler.
Check the table of equivalences according to the diameter and compare.
- Cut a thin string of paper.
Fold the string around your finger, just like a ring. Make sure it’s
snug but not too tight!
- Mark the end where the string meets with a pen.
Lay it flat and measure the length between the spots in mm. This will
be your finger’s circumference.
Compare the length with the table of equivalences below to find your
perfect ring size.
Measure your fingers at night, as they tend to swollen during day.
- Make sure your hands aren’t cold.
- Be aware that thicker rings tend to fit tighter.
GO BACK TO TOP
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist