You haven’t entered into the NASA website by mistake: you’re still on the Maria Pascual Site! On 22/02, we’re landing in the Metaverse and, as part of our community, we want to invite you to our first event in Decentraland. Event starts today at 19:00h (CET).
Ready to take off into the future? Join our newsletter to find out about news before anyone else, plus get exclusive access to events and promotions.
The Astronaut Necklace is a limited-edition design with only 300 worldwide. It celebrates our landing in a new world: the Metaverse. This necklace’s medal is serialised on the back with its unit’s number, making it a one-of-a-kind jewel.
Decentraland is the largest virtual reality platform on the planet. All content on Decentraland is created by the owners of the parcels (called LAND), which organize and distribute the world. Events are held regularly, where thousands of people from all countries attend with their avatars created when logging into Decentraland. DJ parties, auctions, live presentations or even the digital Fashion Week are just some of the events you can enjoy.
In addition, this metaverse-world has its own cryptocurrency called MANA, which is necessary to buy certain items, such as exclusive Wearables for your own avatar.
You can get into Decentraland by:
– Logging in. For this, you’ll need to have previously created your own MetaMask. Registered users can customize avatars, collect POAPs and earn exclusive apparel.
– Joining as a guest. It’s possible to visit Decentraland and attend an event, but you’ll only have a limited experience. Guests cannot collect NFTs or Wearables, they can only explore and enjoy the event.
A MetaMask is a digital wallet used to store cryptocurrencies, NFTs and other digital assets. It’s 100% free, has no maintenance costs and takes 3 minutes to create!
MetaMask is installed as a Google Chrome extension. Afterwards, you can download the smartphone app.
1) Install the Google Chrome extension on your computer.
2) Open the extension and start the process. Follow all the steps and provide the necessary data.
3) IMPORTANT: During the MetaMask setup, you’ll receive a 12-word passphrase. Write it down in a safe and secure place, but NEVER on a digital device. Don't forget it because without it, you won’t be able to log in again (and there is no way to recover it!).
4) Once you have your own MetaMask, you’ll be able to access Decentraland by logging in and all the content you get/purchase will be saved.
Yes, you can do so by entering Decentraland as a guest. But you won’t be able to get the exclusive Wearables we have created or buy them at OpenSea.
We’ll give away the Supernova Bracelet to the first 1000 event attendees who claim the airdrop. The Pioneer Helmet and Spacewalker Boots (limited to 100 exclusive units) will cost 100 MANA,
and you’ll have to buy them through OpenSea with VISA or other cryptocurrencies. These
Wearables will have the rarity of "Legendary".
The Astronaut Necklace is a limited-edition design: there are only 300 units worldwide and it’ll
be serialized with your order number. It’s a reminder of Maria Pascual's landing in the
Metaverse. You can buy it on Maria Pascual's website and from the event on 22/02 in
A Wearable is an item of clothing, accessory, hair style or body type used in Decentraland to
customize the appearance of your avatar. By default, Decentraland offers some Wearables, but
there are other ways to get them. The first, to buy them with MANA (the world's cryptocurrency)
in its Marketplace, or to get them for free in some events, which are organized regularly.
It's the Amazon of NFTs. Our Wearables (Pioneer Helmet and Spacewalker Boots) will be
available for purchase in Maria Pascual's collection within OpenSea, and you can purchase
them with VISA or other cryptocurrencies.