What is our jewelry made of? All of our jewels are brass, plated in 18/23k gold. The Maria Pascual jewels are made with the highest quality. You can wear them everyday and they’ll always look perfect and if you want to enjoy your favorite pieces for a long time, follow these simple steps :
– You can definitely shower and go for a swim in the pool or the ocean with your jewels on, but showering and swimming with gold plated jewelry can eventually cause the gold layer to slightly wear off.
– Take off your jewelry before you practise any sports, just because of the sweat.
– Do not expose your jewelry to everyday chemicals such as perfumes or cosmetics, as they are likely to damage it and will cause it to tarnish easily. Keep your jewels away from acidic products as well.
– Be especially aware of your jewels when wearing them to prevent scratches.
Remember: We try our best to make jewelry that lasts forever, but you need to take good care of it!
HOWDO I CLEAN MY JEWELS?
– We recommend using a soft cloth or toothbrush, dipped in warm detergent free soapy water and gently scrub the jewel to restore its shine.
– Avoid using abrasive cleaners on jewelry. The chemicals in these products are extremely harsh, and are likely to reduce the lustre of the metal over time.
– Do not try to fix damaged jewelry, the problem can get worse.
WHERE DO I STORE MY JEWELS?
– Store your jewelry in a safe and organized space. Preferably somewhere cool, dry, and shaded.
– Try to keep pieces apart so they don’t rub together. If possible, in a different bag or box.
– Place your necklaces and chokers clasped to keep them from getting tangled or broken.
– Keep your earrings in pairs so you don’t lose them.
Still don’t have our Travel Case? What are you waiting for! You can also use our packaging bags and boxes as a jewelry case.
WHAT DO I DO IF I FOLLOWED YOUR GUIDELINES BUT STILL HAVE A JEWEL THAT DOES NOT LOOK OK?
Reach out at contact @ maria-pascual.com and we’ll help you.