We love Amsterdam and you should love it too. There are more than a hundred canals and you can drive with your bike. The tulips are the best companion and the people is kind and cool (although we know the weather ain’t pretty good). If you want to know more about this amazing city, take a pen and start to read, we are going to show you the best hidden places in Amsterdam. Are you ready?
We see a lot of pictures from this city in social media: Negin Mirsalehi, Andy Torres or Lizzy vd Ligt are from there and always post a lot of pictures of the streets. Also, the Victoria’s Secret angels Doutzen Kroes and Romee Strijd are Dutch, so if you are planning to go there, be warning cause you can meet them (how cool is that?).
Strike a pose
* I Amsterdam letters. Hobbemastraat 19, 1071 XZ Amsterdam. This sign is super famous and a lot of people take pictures from there. If you want your souvenir you just have to go to the Rijksmuseum, a national museum located in Museum Square (South of Amsterdam).
* Red Light District. Add some spice into your trip and go to visit the Red Light District.
* Zaanse Schans. Netherlands is the land of windmills, so you can not leave the city without spot some of this beautiful structures. If you have time, got to Zaanse Schans (a great day trip from Amsterdam).
It’s time to eat
* The Avocado Show. Daniël Stalpertstraat 61, 1072 XB Amsterdam. If you are an avocado lover, this is going to be your own paradise. The whole menu is made by avocados and you will find a lot of different options. The problema comes when you have to chose only one dish…
* G’s. Goudsbloemstraat 91, 1015 JK Amsterdam. In a insane emplacement (inside a boat), this restaurant serves the best brunch in town.
* Los Feliz. Albert Cuypstraat 88, 1072 CX Amsterdam. There is a perfect restaurant for all those people who loves California and Mexico. You won’t regret, we promise.
Sweet dreams my dear
* Andaz. Prinsengracht 587, 1016 HT. Be stylish even when you sleep. This hotel is perfect for those fashion lovers who wants to be cool.
* Droog. Staalstraat 7B, 1011 JJ. There’s no place like
* art’otel. Prins Hendrikkade 33, 1012 TM Amsterdam. If you want some elegance this hotel is made for you.